Find out what your homes value is with a Free CMA
Your home’s value relies heavily on the current Broward County Real Estate market conditions. These market conditions will give you a better idea of what your home is really worth on todays’ market.
Instant Home Evaluators like Zillow’s zestimate are comprehensive estimates and can be off by as much as 12% which is a LOT when pricing your home. You can’t afford to price it incorrectly. Your homes’ best chance of selling is the FIRST time it is listed in the MLS. A FULL CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) on your home can give you a much closer estimate of your home’s true value by finding out what homes that are comparable to yours have sold for recently. Best of all – it’s FREE!
A CMA includes information like:
- Comparative Properties that have sold and closed within the last 6 months
- Comparative Active listings – properties currently for sale
- Comparative Pending sales – listings that have sold but not yet closed
- Comparative Expired listings – properties that did not sell during the listing period
- A detailed report on your Home and the estimate of its value based on today’s market
What can you expect to see in the CMA that we prepare for you? A completed CMA is presented in the form of a report, which includes the all of the items below, suggested selling price, detailed information about your home, and the comparable properties that were researched to determine its value.
To get a full CMA on your home for FREE – simply fill out the form below with as many details on your home as you can provide and we will get yours to you within 24 hours or less!